Why an Intelligent Network Infrastructure Solution
Fiber optic and copper cabling systems are the critical pathways that enable the networks of communities, governments and enterprises, which in turn touch every facet of our lives. In addition, Intelligent Network Infrastructures enable your business, whether a single site, campus environment or a nationwide network. Intelligent infratructures integrate and support your converged applications, cloud solutions and mobile workforce, as well as deliver voice, data and video. At NetVersant, we understand both networks and the applications that run on them. That's what has made us one of the largest network infrastructure service providers in the nation.
Unlike "cabling-only" service companies, we are a unique, one-stop service provider that offers a total solution, from a single building or data center to complex national deployments. Our certified personnel can deliver Enterprise Communications, Mobility Solutions, superior Core Switching and Routing solutions, as well as first-rate design, implementation and support services. We enable these solutions through the deployment of the most feature-rich Intelligent Network Infrastructures with auto sensing fiber and copper data systems. Our standards-based deployment and engineering expertise in structured cabling systems guarantees compliance and performance. We maintain the highest professional design and deployment industry standards and are able to offer our clients 20+ year manufacturers' warranties.
- Enterprise Communications Solutions
- Mobility Solutions
- Physical Security Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
- Auto sensing fiber and copper data systems
- Awareness from core to edge
- End-to-end solutions, from planning and design to installation and support
- Mobility, voice, data and video
- Standardized media and layout for backbone and horizontal cabling
- Standardized interfaces for equipment connectivity
- End-to-end testing to mitigate incompatibilty risks
- Standards based architecture enhances flexibility and scalability
Our Strategic Partnerships
NetVersant is a platinum level BICSI member with an award winning team of RCDD’s. BICSI is an international organization that provides information, education and knowledge assessment to the ITS industry. Being a Platinum Partner with BICSI is an industry recognized designation of excellence and commitment to service. This prestigious level of certification indicates that our personnel are highly trained and rigorously tested, with verified experience in the design and installation of information transport systems.
We are proud of our staff certifications, which include the following:
- (20) Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD)
- (2) RCDD / Network Transport Specialists (NTS)
- (1) RCDD / Customer-owned Outside Plant Specialist (OSP)
NetVersant maintains the following affiliations with vendors including CommScope – Systimax and Uniprise; Corning Cable systems; Berk-Tek; Ortronics; Panduit and CPI:
- CommScope Prestige BusinessPartner Multi-State
- Corning “NPI” Network of Preferred Installers LANscape Extended Warranty Program
- OASIS Certified Integrator
- NetClear Systems warranty provider
- Ortronics “CIP” Certified Installer Plus
- Panduit Certified Installer (“PCI”)
- Chatsworth National Certified Contractor Program (“CCP”)
To learn how we can inspire your business, contact us orcall 800-540-2739
Recent Success Stories
One of the worlds largest aerospace companies and a leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems awards NetVersant a 3 year contract to deliver structured cabling solutions for one major region and incremental pricing for its four other regions across the United States. This multi-million dollar contract represents a continuation of a successful long term relationship where NetVersant's certified professionals have helped expand and support new and existing intelligent infrastructures. As a leading provider of advanced copper and fiber optic solutions, NetVersant continues to offer clients the ability to create flexible infrastructures that allow them to easily add emerging technology and cost-effectively scale to address business growth.